Thank you for your interest in making a difference in the lives of our youth, families, and communities!
It’s because of you, our volunteers, that we are able to impact the people we serve!
- You must be 14 years or older
- Availability to commit to as little as 4 hours a week (more hours are optional) *If you’re receiving school credit you must provide the necessary paperwork for completion.
- Attend an in-person orientation
We Will Provide:
- Highly effective, easy-to-use curriculum
- In-person training and on-site support
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference while serving your community (will serve as a reference if requested)
If you have questions prior to committing to become a volunteer please contact us.